Tax Matters for Business Owners


As an entity doing business in Nigeria, you have an obligation to the Nigerian government as a citizen and a business owner. Part of this obligation requires you to register your business with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). After your business is registered, you will need to obtain a Tax Identification Number (TIN) from the Federal Inland Revenue Board (FIRS) as well as register to remit your taxes including the Value Added Tax (VAT), Withholding Tax (WHT) and Company Income Tax (CIT). Register to learn what these obligations entail so you are always on the right side of the law.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Tax Matters for Business Owners”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *